Mar 4, 2010

busyness rants


I've been so busy lately: meeting my high school friends for some chat, drinking (coffee and 'drinks'), planning for out reunion, running some parents' errands all the way to roxas blvd, some things for the bank and here in the house, sisters, the apple-of-my-ears now, and of course working. I really do hope everything will turn out well for our reunion. We found the resort na somewhere in winston street east fairview. Final date is on April 10-11, second weekend of April. Layout for the tarp was done na rin thanks to Ate naci. I finished printing the tickets already so for distribution na lang din. I made another blog for our reunion para sa forms. So hectic. Mom emailed me a while ago asking me what do i like for her homecoming. I cant decide yet. Im still thinking if i'll go for the bag or the phone. Whichever of the two will make me so happy. By the way, yesterday 'apple' didn't call me,ang weird pero namiss ko siya, ayoko! Well, he called kanina kaya smile nalang ako. Mamaya magjjog kami ni bekah and kim but i doubt magigising ako its 3:20am now.. Then at 1pm ill meet sarah at feu prolly at sbucks (yey tea tea more tea latte yummy!) then ill go get some papers about fees and enrolment details. Haii i miss camille, yana, ate princess and the boyfriends: bestfriend red and daniel. Buti happy din ako kc excited na ko uuwi na din si Daddy... i miss you so much dad! 

--

Now is all I got and I don't know if there will be tomorrow for us. Now is all I care about now that you are here..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home