Feb 15, 2010

i am complete





The thought of Valentines day had been dreadful for me since I joined the singles' society. Well, not until this day that i realized singlehood is truly a blessing :). Yes, of course I know because I am now in the stage where I can actually differentiate the feeling of Valentines with vs without a partner. When you're in a relationship there are a lot of expectations esp during this day. Before, I always think of saving for our valentines date, now its all for self pampering and thoughtful goodies for friends. I feel so new, I allowed my self to be happy.  This is my first time to spend Valentines Day with a friend after 7 valentines and I regret that i didn't even consider doing this before. So ironically, this is one of the best vday ever. :) I had a date my dearest friend kath. We met at 1pm in Shopwise then off to Shang. There we realized we both left our cameras at home and sadly we dont have any picture of our first single vday.We decided to watch the movie valentine's day on its 6pm schedule so just shopped, boought books at pb and ate early dinner. I bought some stuff from aldo and crossings. Next on my list are the Steve Madden shoes and bag i saw there. We ate at Secret Recipe and some desert from Mrs Fields. Hmm I love mee goreng ♥ !  BTW, I like the vday movie lots of hot guys! McDreamy and McSteamy are there! Too bad Eric Dane and Bradley Cooper broke my heart urgh why? watch the movie haha! I got teary eyed of Julia Robert's story. Well all those happened in just one valentine's day. Haha! Last stop? Bought a cake for my sisters and for kath too. When I arrived home we ate Tikoy for the Chinese New Year! So who wouldn't love this day? I just hope meanne could join us next time.

--
Love is all that I can give to you.. Love is more than just a game for two..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home