Jan 25, 2010

caffeine overdose


Im happy that there are lots of sbucks here in our place, but i think its not a lucky thing. im spending too much for my coffee addiction. i dunno kape na ata ang dugo ko. pagnagccrave ako nakakainis kasi ang daling isatisfy ng cravings ko, grr! i met some friends this week and dahil super lapit ng sbucks smin dun kami. then the super dalas talkovercoffee with my sisters. hay! dahil jan i got a customer's voice receipt. i answered the survey already and that entitled me for one free drink, not bad right :). Mom's coming home just for one week because my uncle died this week lang. She will go to Tacloban after one night of stay here. Im still happy we can spend some time with mom. Anyway uuwi naman sya sa March. Summer means new phone for me too, yay! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home