Feb 22, 2010

what I miss about Doha.


Jacuzzi at the 22 floor and the lobby where we used to 'salubong' Mom every afternoon.


BeverlyHills' pool & gym where we go whenever the treadmill in Regency is out-of-order.

Mom's everyday bring-home: Sandwich from subway & GMA TVshows na believe 
me paulit ulit pero i still watch because I have no choice.


Regency Residence and the elevator shot Deb and I always do.

Bacardi Breezer at 10am! The veranda which is my haven for morning combo :)



Sleeping time with mommy and deb. And of course the beautiful city lights, the last image i always see before i close my eyes.

The food and dinner dates.

... what i miss the most? MOMMY! :)


--
Waited long to seize the day.. all things said and plenty done, life's too short!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home