Feb 20, 2010

i got in.


Finally I have a school to go to for medicine. well i applied in one school only, that's feu-nrmf, and luckily i passed. But I don't feel really happy about this because some of my friends still have to wait and do something to get a slot. I thought because it's feu, it's easy and they will accept almost all applicants but its not the case now :(. Nakakainis. Sila pa yung sure na papasok. I really do hope maging okay lahat. You can view the list of first batch of accepted feu-nrmf medschool applicants here.

--
Some stupid chick in the checkout line was paying for beer with nickels and dimes..

2 Comments:

At February 26, 2010 at 2:53 PM , Blogger NOAH said...

WOW, CONGRATS. BUTI KA PA GURRRRRL. AKO ETO, WAITING MODE PA DIN UNTIL NOW.

 
At March 3, 2010 at 7:32 PM , Blogger charlenemay said...

dear! onga sbi ko kc seo magfeu ka nalang :D try mo din apply para makita mo din hehe :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home