Jan 18, 2010

impulse

today is shopping day that's why i'm still happy tho a bit tired because i wasn't able to sleep before i my class tonight. my sisters shopped their own stuffs too and deb is happy about the new store the big shop haha finally she found the right shopping haven. i bought new accessories, a cute necklace and a nice bangle (to those who know me, they know how much i love cuff bangles esp the bangle that my mom got me from africa). i bought 2 cute skirts from mng, one red skirt with white flowers design and the other black and white skirt abstract design. Since ammahal and i ran out of cash due to my impulsiveness, i promise to be back to buy the blue flats and another sling bag from mng. ate and ato were here a while ago. i missed my nephew soo much. He's really cute and big boy na :). He knows a lot of things to do. super sarap ihug ni ato hehe. so there gotta say good mornight na, i really am too tired now but anyhow im happy! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home