Jan 14, 2010

wednesday is elbi day :)

       



I went to elbi yesterday and for the first time I liked the weather, cold-windy-but-not-so-gloomy day. At last im done with it yey! At dahil happy kami, Yana, Camille, Dan, ate princess and I went to Paseo to have dinner and some good pasyal time. Master Red, bawi next time, promise! I missed our last sem late night getaways! Natuwa kami kay kuya sa Grilla haha! Then, super picture time, thanks Yana! I had so much fun, i thank you all i hope you enjoyed the food too. :) I spent the night in our apartment and I missed my bed too. That's the first after two months i think. Halatang namiss ko matulog dun I woke up at around 8:30am, quite late for my 6am daily routine haha pagising ko nakauwi ni si camille after ng first class niya. I feel so happy, I missed out goodmorning greetings, haha!

Pictures to be posted soon.

---
You give me, give me colored kisses, colored kisses for my lips to taste..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home