Feb 18, 2010

make a flick


Two days ago, i felt quite bad because i cancelled my teaching classes for the first time and there i got my first cancellation ratio. It was because of some internet connection problems. Yesterday I didn't open my schedule because Wednesday is time for friends. Afternoon coffee-slash-pigging-out time with camille, red, yana and dan makes my week. Btw, Boston's cheesecake is improving also tumatamis na, in fairness. And oh, I have a news: They have internet na.. Congratulations! Luffs! Maybe that's for your, ehem, anniversary? Which was exactly 68 days before I embraced single-hood? haha! Anyway, so what else for today? Nothing, I overslept again so this is a lazy day na naman for me. Tomorrow i should do better haha. Tonight excited ako magteach! I dunno but teaching is somewhat becoming a hobby for me already. Another thought to ponder on from urban dictionary:

Home wrecker - A person who takes a taken invidual with the intensions of breaking up the relationship and creating a relationship of their own. (ex. Once a home wrecker always a home wrecker, so watch out.)


--
I wanna be your superman, I'm trying to save our love the best way that I can, cause these girls they're like kryptonite...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home