Feb 16, 2010

push


I'm so lazy that's why i need a PUSH. Hopefully sipagin na ko sa Thursday! I should go there to get my free facial and get my hair colored na. I don't have any reasons to be lazy coz its for effin' FREE, okay. I need need need to drag myself to go. Btw, last night i had a 5 hour phone call (12mn-5am) from a friend in the phil. army. I slept at 5am and woke up at 12:30, how's that? Haha what's up with facebook? Parang nabuhay mga tao! Im chatting with five friends all at the same time plus replying to comments. Kath and I are getting mushy din lately. Now, I have sore throat because of frappe overload. Bakit ba kasi ang lapit lapit mo sbucks?

--
Hey, now I'm crashing, don't know how it happened but I know it feels so damn good..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home