Feb 6, 2010

orientation


i went to feu-nrmf for pre-interview orientation of med applicants. I saw familiar faces there, people from uplb nakakatuwa sana dun din sila magenrol. :) im so feeling it na! caaant wait for June im excited about medschool, tho environment is not so new to me, the school itself is a lot different from uplb. the campus is so small which i love because of my lazy nature, the white uniform, new friends, new experiences, the rush, the pressure, and studying medicine of course. Also, my school (future palang pala) is so near our home so leeesss hassle. Hehe this time tatamarin na ko sa lahat ng bagay wag lang sa acads. I promise myself to always give my best shot this time. I opened my eyes and i need to dream BIG esp sa acads. Oh yeah, let's do this!  I hope classmates kami nila yana and rachel :).


- walang gaanong cute swear pero i crush the post grad intern na nagtour sa amin kanina heehee. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home