Jan 11, 2010

i have to.. i dont like.. I know now..


I should be productive this day. I need to get this done or else history will repeat itself and I cant let that happen. I just had breakfast with fruitcake as my dessert, now i feel sleepy maybe because of the rum. Excuses, haha! I got a new Bhs shirt from mommy but i dont like the color that much, green, again. I have lots of green in my closet and i think its too much :)). She bought me mng top too tho it looks like pretty much the same as the last one she gave me. Its ok, thanks mommy, i love you! Speaking, I dont like the idea that H&M is a bit known now, in the Philippines. They have one of the nicest clothes esp their plain shirts and dresses! I have nothing against new people loving it, I just dont like the idea. Anyhow, I think I know now what I will get next from mommy haha :). Summer pleeease come nooow!

Okay, so out of my december boredom i made this kiddie painting which i used as a side-table mat heehee! just sharing :D


---
my hands my hands MY, UH, MY, cant keep my hands off the cookie jar...

2 Comments:

At January 12, 2010 at 2:46 PM , Anonymous noah said...

nice side-table mat..san mo ginawa? I like it. =)

 
At February 15, 2010 at 10:46 PM , Blogger charlenemay said...

noah :) ngaun ko lang nakita comment hehe. I painted it in a canvas :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home