Oct 26, 2009

God gave me what I truly deserve


When i wake up i usually have a moment with my self, i call it 'station time'. I make sure ill have couple of minutes each day to spend with my self for some self checking and realizations. I dont talk to my self neither murmur words (ang weird naman nun) i just think about some dealings in my life, how did i or i should do about those, and lessons learned. The break up with an ex boyfriend was the recent big thing that blown me away. It made my life miserable at first with that extreme pain i've experienced. But i really thank God for enlightening me and for giving me an open mind as well. He also gave me great friends and family that helped me a lot to recover. I told my self that after the pain i know i'll be a better Charlene. I just have to go through all of those. I forgave them but i am not a sham to forget everything. Everything is clear to me now, good thing God made me intelligent enough that even my exboyfriend did not explain anything to me, im still wise enough to understand. :) As Usher says: "Why do you make some things so easy so complicated?"  haha so i just process everything plain and simple. He's not just that into me now, he fell in love with melai and got her pregnant. That's it. I also realized that even i had been committed for six years i can still live on my own, independent as i can be. Six years of love is still not comparable to my 20 years of existence and life full of love with my parents. Dad and mom did everything to make me feel ok despite that long years of betrayal. My sisters are there for me too. Im lucky to have great friends. My bestfriend Kath phoned me almost everyday. Van showed endless support as well. I also stayed with Bekah for almost a week. What happened to me i think brought us (housemates) closer. We spend most of our time together when we have no classes. There were times i feel excited going back to our apartment every after class to have another chitchat times with them. Camille and Yana never let me be alone especially during dinner times. I either spend leisure hours with Camille and Red or with Yana and Dan. I feel so good when im with them. We started hanging out, Paseo de sta. rosa getaways to satisfy our Sbucks coffee cravings (there was a time we went there even its already 1130 pm), tudings and BK, isaw meriendas, unforgettable dinner escapades, atc bonding and movietimes :) i did not see my self before missing los banos this much. I miss my housemates and our tight hugs! I miss elbi! Raem is right, lahat ng tao nakakamove on. I feel good, a lot better now. I like the way i have composed my self and very much delighted to see what's out there for me :) Theres more to life nga sabi nila. Hehe im excited to enter med school and build my career! This time for my own-sake not thinking about future goals with him blah blah. This time it's me, for me. I feel totally free especially free from all burdens he caused me. Not to mention im also excited to know my Mr. Right, which is waaaaay better, haha i know right because God loves me :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home