Oct 21, 2009

im baaaack!


five months passed since the last time i posted here in blogspot. oh well, im reviving this page. may last post was still about the heartflick lovestory of me and alvin. After five months, how are we now? Happy. Happy with our own separate lives. Yes we broke up a couple of months ago, it was quite hard and took me sometime to recover. But hey this is me now! Moved on and changed a lot. Thank God He gave me great friends! My housegirlfriends are really amazing..! 


So there id be keeping my blogspot now :)

-----



My day? Grey's Anatomy session again. I had bonding time with Dad and i accompanied him to go to Hall of Justice @ Quezon City Hall. Back at home, eat eat again with my sisters, watched Grey's again, chatted with mom, facebook, sent sweet nothings to my crushable and reminisce last few hours with crushable :)). Allen already posted the pictures of our cell bio class' sem ender! yipee! im just waiting for more pictures from polly and ill be posting those pics too in my facebook account. i miss my crush, J.




Our only security is our ability to change.  
~John Lilly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home