Mar 30, 2009

calm down.

Whew! At last school days are over and now im enjoying the first 8 hours of my vacation :) I had my last exam for this sem at 7am for my PI 100 class, i wish i wish im lucky enough to pass the exam because i didn't read any of those assigned articles to read haha! Plus i missed out 2 of three presentations! Luck be with me :). So far my acads are good, despite of being depressed-lost-insane for almost two weeks. I became totally deviant of my schools works. i did not study for the series of exams i had since March 11 but God really loves me i was able to pass all the exams. I took the last paras lecture exam (immunology part) with no idea about everything written on my questionnaire, yet i passed the exam. Camz and Yana know i really really did not read the syllabus. Thanks to my Hoola hoola powers! The last long exam in embryo i got over the total score hahaha! walang aral, beat that! :) Again Hoola mode :) Our sosci professor sent us our final grades and i got an average grade hehehe tamad pumasok eh. i think i missed three 20-50pts quizzes. In paras lab and lecture ok lang din.


I had a great weekend :) I saw alvin play basketball for the first time! :D Proud girlfriend haha! Ang galing nya :) We were with ate bunny's family.. Ang saya :) Chitchat with ate bunny while watching her 4 kids play in their village's plaza. I saw Diego Castro too who happen to be Arnold's friend and neighbor hehe. I wish alvin will be patient enough pag tinuruan niya ko magbasketball hehe.

------- i was checking some blog (blogspot) of people i know just a while ago and i was stunned to see that for the second time MS. NFF and i have same layout, take note this is the second time. I loved my first layout here in blogspot and super pinagisipan ko talaga if ako ba ang dapat magpalit. So there pinalitan ko kahit super like ko nung design na yun. I just got a simpler layout and tenen! ngayon pareho nanaman. i dunno if coincidence lang ba talaga dahil pareho tayo ng gusto or you intentionally try to mimic what you see here. If this is all because of reason #1 i think we should be friends :) If reason #2, thank you, that's so flattering :).

2 Comments:

At March 31, 2009 at 1:37 PM , Blogger NOAH said...

hi Cha.

hapi vacation.

yes, tinaob na natin ang Embryo!

haha. nakita ko tentative standing ko, pinare-check ko kasi ang exam. cmon, may nakaimutan icheck si mam.tsk!

:)

 
At April 1, 2009 at 9:54 AM , Anonymous charlene said...

noah! oo nga eh noh! grabe lang si maam ako honestly di ko pa alam standing ko.. mmm.. pwede ko kaya iemail si maam? um.. when po release ng classcards.. may 5.0 daw ba kaya hindi na kailngan ng finals?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home