Oct 25, 2009

sort of a plan

Me and my sisters were supposed to go on a date with Daddy at Eastwood. It was planned then suddenly his friend came to our house inviting him to a birthday party. Di na tuloy kami tumuloy so i watched Grey's again :(.

Kath phoned me a while ago just to say hi and kmusta :) i love my friend kath so much. We're friends since first grade, tried and tested na nga :) She never failed to call me, thrice a week landline phone pa ang gamit. We'll go to our school (hs) on friday yey!

----------------------
Maybe we like the pain. Maybe we're wired that way. Because without it, I don't know; maybe we just wouldn't feel real. What's that saying? Why do I keep hitting myself with a hammer? Because it feels so good when I stop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home