Jan 18, 2009

parang hindi lang ako busy

it had only been three weeks since classes resume but it seemed like one month na kaming pumapasok because of lots lots lots of school works, exams, reports, papers etc. so far okay naman ang exams ko except for 117 lecture na mejo mababa pero pasado naman hehe :) Another good thing happened -- Simon and I were okay now. We missed lots of chika. See you partner! Hehehe we had our graduation pictorial last week ang taba ko sa pictures hehehe.

what are the little things that eat up my time for the past few weeks bukod sa pagpprepare sa exams?:
** I already have a facebook account (friends, add me up!) solely because of pet society. for those who doesn't know it yet, try it! fun fun fun! :) Here's my pet nicha:



during weekends:

**magalaga kay Ato (my sister's cutiebaby)




eat, eat, eat. (baking time with sisters! sayang joy wala ka..!)

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home