Dec 26, 2008

im ecstatic.


i feel kind of frenzied or maybe im just hyperactive and thrilled. i didn't do anything but wakeup, read, eat, read again, take a nap to rest my eyes for a while, then read again. i never felt much gluttony (if thats the right term -- more than hunger) on reading books until i read twilight. i didnt see myself indulged with this saga haha not until now. i remember to mock on my sister while she says anything about Meyer's piece -- edward, rob pattinson, twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn, stephanie, bella, vampires etc etc etc... She's a total addict! She read the four books in three days! I laughing at myself now coz yes im reading the saga. I started reading yesterday after i finished watching the movie (to not disappoint myself like what other said -- but the movie was GREAT!), and at the present reading new moon hahaha! im not really into fiction but i guess i should put into use what i learned from my humanities 1 class -- Suspension of Disbelief. Now, im enjoying it. i liked the feeling of expecting what will happen next. hahaha. btw, i dont regret reading twilight this late (for others), mejo wala na sa uso so i think im just in time . :)




-- reading.


-- super massive black hole singing on my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home