Dec 3, 2008

update!


i missed blogging, and due to my busy school schedule i hardly find time to post some entries. haha id rather read or sleep during my free time. but what am i doing now? its almost 1 am and i still have my 7am class tomorrow. wednesday again urgh i hate wednesdays!



many things happened to me few weeks ago. i had busy days already due to some school requirements -- one school requirement is ATTENDANCE. Lord, please help me to be more masipag. i rebuke you laziness! haha :)) last week alvin and i had a big fight. he ended up drinking alone in square. he called me up to go there but i pretend to be sleeping the whole time he wasnt around, well, i was really worried that time. when he got back we had a talk. Alvin went to mini stop to buy me lots of food, kunwari pa naiwan jacket nya sa square. beef burer steak, hotdof in bun, hotloops donut and dulce de leche cake roll. grabe bawi lang daw sha. :) i really love to see him cry, the same way it hurts me alot. i dunno basta he's like a little kid kc pag umiiyak begging me to forgive him. i love love love to love alvin sobra. di na ako yung matapang na charlene na kaya siyang tiisin. now, i cant. mas mahal ko na siya ngaun. so nagbati din kami. iba yung feeling every after we fight. Fights really make me love/want/appreciate him more. Friday early morning he left elbi cause he had work and then we met again for dinner friday night.




At home, busy na thinking about decorating the house and all other stuff. we plan to move there next week before joy, my youngest sis, arrives here in the Phils. She'll be travelling all the way from Doha to manila alone :) Goodluck! :D We had review sessions and simulation test for NMAT last week end. this is why jannie and i were not able to attend the _______. not to mention my unwillingness to join kc naman nabadtrip ako sa nalaman ko kay jannie. ill not waste effort and my time to see my "bestfriends". hahaha. whatever. Btw, ill be having my NMAT exam on december 14 (yikes!) at Room 321 Miguel Building, De LaSalle University Manila. Sa mga ka room ko.. see you :) Goodluck sa tin :D





After the simulation test alvin and i had lunch in moa. then roam around at nakakapagod sobra. Shop a little (oo konti lang bag and ilan clothes). On sale na yung gusto kong shoes sa schu kaso wala na yung color na gusto ko. Grr ill try to look at Trinoma sana nandun padin and sana on sale din. Mimiss ko tuloy si alvin.. :(( cant wait to see him na. i miss mom too. excited na din ako sa pasalubongs :D






gotta' sleep na.. nyt nyt.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home